Friday, July 10, 2009

start of a beautiful friendship


Hi everyone,
I became soooo fed up trying to organise my web site that I decided to go blogging instead. In theory this is probably a good idea. In reality, Heaven only knows where this will lead. So watch this space and expect the unexpected. Believe me I'm flying blind on this one.
This shot was taken by Ber at the little pier in Sneem, near a park called the Garden of Senses. It was one of a number of beautiful days we enjoyed on holidays there. You just can't buy that kind of peace. I have plenty of ideas for paintings and I did a couple while on our break .....now to get the time to work on them. I'll post what I can of my photos & art as I go along .
Watch Out World here comes Bren !!!!!.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous photos, Brendan. We're just back from sunny France and are depressed with the weather here!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete