Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have gotten sooooo lazy!

I bet you thought I had disappeared did'nt you. Eh ! well I did. It's quite a depressing time we all are in and I find it affects my Artistic endeavours. Art is so Mood inspired.... I often wonder what kind of mood Picasso was in when he painted those strange portraits he is famous for. Someone once said that they'd hate to run in to some of his female models. Two eyes on one side of the face !!!. Me ! I just make a mess of so many canvases and cast them off as failures. However, one carries on in ones attempt to capture that "moment in time" which will result in a work of art that will make one famous. So much for One, Me I'm going off my game trying to hit that right mood that will leave me with a painting that gives me a satisfied feeling.
Got a comission for a work which does not have to be completed until the end of the year, so that gives me a bit of a boost. I should be in better form by then surely. Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment